When you visit your dermatologist, you may often find yourself spending a lot time with your dermatology nurse. Let us tell you, these nurses know their stuff when it comes to skin and sun protection! During this year’s 30th Annual Dermatology Nurses’ Association (DNA) Convention in February, Coolibar had the amazing opportunity to spend a moment with almost 500 dermatology nurses and better acquaint them with Coolibar.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Kris on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- Sunscreen and Hats - Necessary Evils | Just a Little Further on Elementary Schools Consider No Hat No Play Policy
- KalleyC | Blogging While Nursing on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Weather Anchor Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe