Sun protection is extremely important to me as a football coach to stay safe in the sun. We are outside conditioning all summer long in the Louisiana sun. It can be brutal. It is very humid in the south and sweat easily washes off the typical sunscreen. Wearing protective clothing provides the additional protection I need to feel comfortable in the sun without the worry of skin cancer.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)
- Brett on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on An Athlete Prepares for Summer