By Rich Early: I play for a Senior Softball age 65 tournament team that travels throughout Oregon and Washington, and will also play in Reno, Nevada and St. George, Utah this year. To play competitive tournament softball I work out at home five days a week at 6 am. I may not be the fastest player on the circuit but I work out hard in order to at least be in the conversation.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Madeleine Murray on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Barbara Abel on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)