If you’re a tennis player or a tennis fan, you know that tennis requires you to be out in the sun for hours at a time. But even when it isn’t as hot as at was at the Australian Open last Thursday, a larger and less obvious danger remains: how are people protecting themselves from UVA and UVB rays that can cause skin cancer?
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)
- Brett on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on An Athlete Prepares for Summer