As we swing into fall we would like to take a moment to reflect on the previous year and acknowledge those who are educating our communities on skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment. During 2011 Coolibar was able to support both individuals and organizations through the donation of UPF 50+ Coolibar clothing, hats and swimwear. Read on for a list of those inspirational groups and what they do.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Madeleine Murray on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Barbara Abel on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)