The Leathernecks Dragon Boat Team is comprised of former and retired U.S. Marines, whose average age is 66. The slang term “Leatherneck” is used to describe United States Marine Corps members and originated from the leather collar formerly part of the uniform, worn for protection of the neck during sword combat. Many of the team’s members are battling skin cancer in one form or another and spend countless hours training and racing in the sun.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Dr. Hamilton-Hall on Meet Coolibar Customer: Carol
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on Why Climbing Matters
- Naija Gossip on Melanoma Survivor Tim
- jannett on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- LJ on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered