New parents often come to me in a panic, because their child’s skin is covered in a strange rash. It’s important to be aware that there are a handful of very common pediatric skin conditions that can be easily treated, such as eczema, which affects nearly 10% of all infants and children.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Dr. Hamilton-Hall on Meet Coolibar Customer: Carol
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on Why Climbing Matters
- Naija Gossip on Melanoma Survivor Tim
- jannett on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- LJ on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered