Our team just returned from the American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition, held in sunny Orlando. The weather was ideal, mid seventies and sunny, perfect to introduce our UPF 50+ line of sun wear. After spending a weekend at the conference, it was clear that pediatricians from across the county are concerned with sun protection.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)
- Brett on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- M.S. Paulson on An Athlete Prepares for Summer