Our team just returned from the American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition, held in sunny Orlando. The weather was ideal, mid seventies and sunny, perfect to introduce our UPF 50+ line of sun wear. After spending a weekend at the conference, it was clear that pediatricians from across the county are concerned with sun protection.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Kris on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- Sunscreen and Hats - Necessary Evils | Just a Little Further on Elementary Schools Consider No Hat No Play Policy
- KalleyC | Blogging While Nursing on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Weather Anchor Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe