The FDA recently announced new guidelines that sunscreen manufacturers will be required to follow for over-the-counter sunscreen labeling. Now in order to earn a “broad spectrum” designation, sunscreens must protect from both UVB (burning) rays and UVA (aging) rays. Read on for a summary of improvements as well as how Coolibar can help ease confusion.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Kris on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- Sunscreen and Hats - Necessary Evils | Just a Little Further on Elementary Schools Consider No Hat No Play Policy
- KalleyC | Blogging While Nursing on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Weather Anchor Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe