The FDA recently announced new guidelines that sunscreen manufacturers will be required to follow for over-the-counter sunscreen labeling. Now in order to earn a “broad spectrum” designation, sunscreens must protect from both UVB (burning) rays and UVA (aging) rays. Read on for a summary of improvements as well as how Coolibar can help ease confusion.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Dr. Hamilton-Hall on Meet Coolibar Customer: Carol
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on Why Climbing Matters
- Naija Gossip on Melanoma Survivor Tim
- jannett on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- LJ on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered