The FDA recently announced new guidelines that sunscreen manufacturers will be required to follow for over-the-counter sunscreen labeling. Now in order to earn a “broad spectrum” designation, sunscreens must protect from both UVB (burning) rays and UVA (aging) rays. Read on for a summary of improvements as well as how Coolibar can help ease confusion.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Joel Schneider on Coolibar President and Founder John Barrow is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Winner in the Upper Midwest
- ladams on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Sun Safety | RUhealthycampus on Sun Safety for Junior Sailors
- deep on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Brett Cease on Lessons from Thin Air: Training at Altitude