The FDA recently announced new guidelines that sunscreen manufacturers will be required to follow for over-the-counter sunscreen labeling. Now in order to earn a “broad spectrum” designation, sunscreens must protect from both UVB (burning) rays and UVA (aging) rays. Read on for a summary of improvements as well as how Coolibar can help ease confusion.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Madeleine Murray on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Barbara Abel on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)