Stephen Robert Loken, 42, recently became the first person to ever walk the entire Ming Dynasty Great Wall of China, which spans approximately 3,728 miles (6000km). Prior to his expedition, Robert found the Coolibar Travel Shirt, which he wore every single day throughout his journey.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Joel Schneider on Coolibar President and Founder John Barrow is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Winner in the Upper Midwest
- ladams on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Sun Safety | RUhealthycampus on Sun Safety for Junior Sailors
- deep on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Brett Cease on Lessons from Thin Air: Training at Altitude