Stephen Robert Loken, 42, recently became the first person to ever walk the entire Ming Dynasty Great Wall of China, which spans approximately 3,728 miles (6000km). Prior to his expedition, Robert found the Coolibar Travel Shirt, which he wore every single day throughout his journey.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)
- Brett on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- M.S. Paulson on An Athlete Prepares for Summer