Most of us know too much sugar contributes to weight gain, tooth decay and other health conditions. So we resign ourselves to just one Snickers out of the Halloween bucket. Now, research suggests that sweet treats not only contribute to elevated blood sugar levels, those higher levels actually can cause pre-mature skin aging.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Dr. Hamilton-Hall on Meet Coolibar Customer: Carol
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on Why Climbing Matters
- Naija Gossip on Melanoma Survivor Tim
- jannett on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- LJ on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered