If you believe that indoor tanning isn’t dangerous, this finding from a study recently released by JAMA Dermatology might change that. Researchers have determined that the number of diagnosed skin cancer cases due to tanning is higher than the number of lung cancer cases due to smoking.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)
- Brett on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on An Athlete Prepares for Summer