Look around and you’ll start seeing more parasols (a.k.a. umbrellas) on sunny days. That’s right, no rain, just in pure wonderful sunshine. Why? They’re not only a great addition to your outfit, but they help block the sun’s ultraviolet rays that can cause premature aging and skin cancer. What’s not to love?! Even celebrities are in on the parasol action.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Joel Schneider on Coolibar President and Founder John Barrow is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Winner in the Upper Midwest
- ladams on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Sun Safety | RUhealthycampus on Sun Safety for Junior Sailors
- deep on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Brett Cease on Lessons from Thin Air: Training at Altitude