If you’re one of the 7.5 million Americans living with psoriasis—the most common autoimmune disease in the country—summer can be a blessing and a challenge. Psoriasis often improves with warm weather, but many people with psoriasis are also self-conscious about showing their skin. While symptoms of psoriasis may improve due to extra sunlight and increased humidity, it’s important to make sure psoriasis doesn’t flare. Here are some tips from the National Psoriasis Foundation to help keep your skin healthy.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Madeleine Murray on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Barbara Abel on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)