If you’re one of the 7.5 million Americans living with psoriasis—the most common autoimmune disease in the country—summer can be a blessing and a challenge. Psoriasis often improves with warm weather, but many people with psoriasis are also self-conscious about showing their skin. While symptoms of psoriasis may improve due to extra sunlight and increased humidity, it’s important to make sure psoriasis doesn’t flare. Here are some tips from the National Psoriasis Foundation to help keep your skin healthy.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Joel Schneider on Coolibar President and Founder John Barrow is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Winner in the Upper Midwest
- ladams on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Sun Safety | RUhealthycampus on Sun Safety for Junior Sailors
- deep on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Brett Cease on Lessons from Thin Air: Training at Altitude