If you’re one of the 7.5 million Americans living with psoriasis—the most common autoimmune disease in the country—summer can be a blessing and a challenge. Psoriasis often improves with warm weather, but many people with psoriasis are also self-conscious about showing their skin. While symptoms of psoriasis may improve due to extra sunlight and increased humidity, it’s important to make sure psoriasis doesn’t flare. Here are some tips from the National Psoriasis Foundation to help keep your skin healthy.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Dr. Hamilton-Hall on Meet Coolibar Customer: Carol
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on Why Climbing Matters
- Naija Gossip on Melanoma Survivor Tim
- jannett on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- LJ on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered