The Waterman Eco Challenge held on July 21st in Rhode Island, an event created as a weekend dedicated to ocean and sun safety put on by Coolibar sunscreen vendor Raw Elements, was a great success! An estimated 10,000 people were on the beach that day most cheering on the competitors racing to paddle out past the break.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Kris on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- Sunscreen and Hats - Necessary Evils | Just a Little Further on Elementary Schools Consider No Hat No Play Policy
- KalleyC | Blogging While Nursing on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Weather Anchor Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe