The Waterman Eco Challenge held on July 21st in Rhode Island, an event created as a weekend dedicated to ocean and sun safety put on by Coolibar sunscreen vendor Raw Elements, was a great success! An estimated 10,000 people were on the beach that day most cheering on the competitors racing to paddle out past the break.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Joel Schneider on Coolibar President and Founder John Barrow is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Winner in the Upper Midwest
- ladams on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Sun Safety | RUhealthycampus on Sun Safety for Junior Sailors
- deep on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Brett Cease on Lessons from Thin Air: Training at Altitude