On May 20, 2011, the Stay Out of the Sun Run (SOSR) Foundation held their annual walk/race in Rochester, MN that promotes awareness of the dangers of sun exposure and supports melanoma research and education. All proceeds from the SOSR are donated to the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center for melanoma research and education. Coolibar was there to participate in this event for the 5th year in a row.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Madeleine Murray on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Barbara Abel on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)