As summer approaches, my mind shifts from snow sports (specifically nordic skiing) to climbing, trail running, and biking. But that’s putting it all too simply. I’d encourage everyone to sit down and ask yourself “What do I want from this summer? What is something I’ve always wanted to accomplish, but not hard the time/energy/etc. for?” Once you’ve answered these questions, apply some of the strategies outlined above and see your own personal progress becoming a reality. But most of all, just get outside, smile, and have fun!
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Madeleine Murray on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Barbara Abel on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)
- Brett on An Athlete Prepares for Summer