Elena King is a Class A Member of the LPGA Teaching & Club Professional Division, instructor of gifted golfers and Coolibar Athlete. Elena spends most days out on the green and under the sun teaching golf or playing a round of 18 holes. She put Coolibar’s UPF 50+ sunwear to the test and now provides her two-cents on its on-course performance. Read Elena’s review of the Coolibar Water Jacket.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Madeleine Murray on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Barbara Abel on Official Rules for UV Safety Month – Women’s Swim Shirt Giveaway!
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)