Elena King is a Class A Member of the LPGA Teaching & Club Professional Division, instructor of gifted golfers and Coolibar Athlete. Elena spends most days out on the green and under the sun teaching golf or playing a round of 18 holes. She put Coolibar’s UPF 50+ sunwear to the test and now provides her two-cents on its on-course performance. Read Elena’s review of the Coolibar Water Jacket.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Kris on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- Sunscreen and Hats - Necessary Evils | Just a Little Further on Elementary Schools Consider No Hat No Play Policy
- KalleyC | Blogging While Nursing on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Weather Anchor Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe
- Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama on Keeping My Family Sun Safe