A quick Google search on “UV window protection” indicates the answer is NO. With over 31,000 results, the first page is filled with UV-blocking films for sale that provide protection. That sun faded sofa at grandma’s house is a great visual reminder that UV does indeed pass through glass.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Valerie Stewart, Coolibar Athlete on A Rower’s Day in SoCal
- Frank on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Maile Ostrem on Deadlines! Even in Hawaii, Being a Mom, Teacher & Athlete Requires Planning (and Stamina)
- Brett on An Athlete Prepares for Summer
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on An Athlete Prepares for Summer