Last summer the FDA published a final rule regarding labeling and effectiveness testing for over-the-counter sunscreen products, marketed without an approved application. The final rule and compliance guidelines go into effect on Monday, June 18, 2012. Consumers need to be aware that there is some lag time between the effective date of the new guidelines and what is available at your local pharmacy or sunscreen retailer.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Joel Schneider on Coolibar President and Founder John Barrow is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Winner in the Upper Midwest
- ladams on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Sun Safety | RUhealthycampus on Sun Safety for Junior Sailors
- deep on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Brett Cease on Lessons from Thin Air: Training at Altitude