Looking up the UV Index is as important as looking up the weather online or watching the morning forecast every day. Just like the weather forecast, the UV Index forecast tells you what to wear. In addition, it indicates how you should prepare for the sun’s intensity so you can feel comfortable and keep your skin protected while outside.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Joel Schneider on Coolibar President and Founder John Barrow is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Winner in the Upper Midwest
- ladams on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Sun Safety | RUhealthycampus on Sun Safety for Junior Sailors
- deep on It’s All in the Fabric – Coolibar SUNTECT
- Brett Cease on Lessons from Thin Air: Training at Altitude