A quick Google search on “UV window protection” indicates the answer is NO. With over 31,000 results, the first page is filled with UV-blocking films for sale that provide protection. That sun faded sofa at grandma’s house is a great visual reminder that UV does indeed pass through glass.
About this blog
Experts and enthusiasts share their
experiences, how-to’s and answers on
healthy sunny living.
- Dr. Hamilton-Hall on Meet Coolibar Customer: Carol
- Jitendrapal Singh Kundan on Why Climbing Matters
- Naija Gossip on Melanoma Survivor Tim
- jannett on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered
- LJ on Your Questions on Sun Protective Clothing Answered